{Home} Get the Look… A Happy Home

27.6.11


Hello all… I'm going to try to get back to some regular posting here on the blog starting with some top home inspiration by way of this gorgeous home which belongs to Marlous of Planet Fur… She lives with her husband just outside Utrecht in The Netherlands and together they renovated and redecorated the house and then filled it with years worth of special finds… I love it's sunny, colourful nature and the fact that it is packed with such carefully chosen pieces… More here...

{via the Etsy Blog}

2 comments:

Mrs M :

Stunning! White base with fun vinatage pops of colour..lovely x

Melissah :

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging this year & have just finished off my own daily blog on fashion, food, travel & interior design.
http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/
I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
x
Melissah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk